Saturday, March 10, 2007

If I could look like anyone...

...I'd want to look like Audrey Hepburn. Maybe with her classic face, sly smile and graceful features, I too could knoodle with dashing men in Tiffany's or Rome. O well, a girl can dream can't she?

Today turned out to be a wonderfully unplanned day. I'll never stop being a tourist in this city, and if I ever do, then I'll know it's time to move on.

Oh, and another thing. I learned that it's not all that bad wandering around solo in a big city. I'd prefer to be with friends or family, But there's something refreshing about being able to just explore and observe as you wish. I took myself to the theatre to see Cats. I haven't seen a performance since December (and I've never seen Cats), and I was drawn to the Warner when I saw what was on the marquee. It's not my favorite ALW musical, but it was enjoyably different from any show I've seen before. Overall, a delightful day in DC with a book, a camera and a theatrical performance.

No comments: